The Viehwegs

Met 02-24-09

Started Dating 3-24-09

Engaged 04-24-09

Married 10-24-09



No Children, Yet

Loves Movies

Works Alot

Starting Cosmetology School 7-19-10

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Long Weekend

Over the weekend I went to Debbie's and Matt's to help with home improvement projects. Debbie and I painted the front stairway and the play room. That was alot of work, but worth it, I had a blast. Before I left I asked Aaron what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday that we are celebrating next weekend. He wants a white Bionicle cake. I think it will be alot of fun.

Tomorrow Anthony is back on day shifts, and I'm excited... and I'm off tomorrow also, we get to spend the whole day together. I hope he turns his phone off so he doesn't have to deal with all the bologna from his mom and sister. He and I need a few days to get our heads together without the interuption of the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment