Yesterday the Heim Family came over to our house to celebrate Aaron's 4th birthday and my 23rd birthday!! Aaron wanted a White Bionicle cake!! well, I think it came out ok. All the kids loved it and did Debbie, because she only had to write "Happy Birthday Aaron and Aunt Kathryn" I did all the rest. It was a 4 layer cake, white and Butter Fudge Chocolate, with white frosting. I got the 3 older kids to put the black frosting on their tongues to turn them black. Rebekah thought it was hillarious, the boys were a little scepticle at first but they finally did it and thought it was funny afterwards. Aaron got all kinds of gifts, including a Green Bionicle from yours truly. That ended up being Jacob's favorite. Enjoy some fun pictures of the Nephews/Nieces.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those kids look vaguely familiar. I think I've seen them on a milk carton before.
ReplyDelete